[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc.

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jan 24 10:47:51 PST 2009

I try not to send out many OT msgs. but don't know where else to find
this info.  Have any of you experienced your (computer) mouse acting
jerky or jumpy?  I replaced my old corded mouse with a Microsoft
laser cordless mouse and don't like the way it jumps up and down on
the screen when moving it slowly.  Drives me nuts!  What's the
difference in a laser vrs optical mouse??   Any recommendations for a
really good cordless mouse?   Thanks.   John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon