[AT] Ford V-10/Now Dodge

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:07:22 PST 2009

Let's see if we can get this straight.  Regarding ag-oriented tractors
in the USA specifically:

Fiat Group owns CNH Global NV which consists of Case-IH and New Holland.

AGCO owns AGCO-Allis Tractors, Challenger, Farmhand, Massey Ferguson.

Each of these companies also has a variety of brands distributed in
various markets worldwide, including tillage equipment in addtion to
tractors, and also including construction equipment.

Steve O.