[AT] Ford V-10/Now Dodge

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:45:17 PST 2009

Mike you are off just a bit.  Fiat did make some tractors for Fiat in the
late 70's, early 80's but they, to the best of my knowledge, don't have any
relationship with AGCO who owns what is left of A-C tractor division.  AGCO
is now the largest tractor manufacturer on the planet with most of it's
business being outside of the US.  They own Massey Ferguson, Fendt and some
others as well as their own production line.

Charlie