[AT] Ford V-10/Now Dodge

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 09:55:33 PST 2009

OK, then, Skip....

F O R D
Found On Road Dead
First On Race Day

How does this have any bearing on Charlie's question?  Concerned about
Fiat reliability?  Since they departed the USA in 1984 there's been a
lot of evolution.  If gasoline prices rise to OH let's say $6/gal you
might suddenly find yourself quite interested in a Fiat 500  (2008
European Car of the Year)

Steve O.