[Farmall] Decals for IH Implements

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Wed Jan 21 06:42:51 PST 2009

Al,  thanks for the info,  I think one of the large IH decals at Easy Bobs
will match the decals on the ends of the grain bin.  I'll have to check if
any of the plow decal sets have the Semi-Mounted decal that I'll need for
the frame.  I may have to forget the #10 part but this may get me 90% of the
way there.

Ever since I sold my semi-mounted drill at my sale I've been looking for
another one to plant small food plots for deer and turkeys but I've never
been able to find one; only trailer types.  The semi-mount allows me to use
a 3 pt tractor or Fast Hitch and I can get into the smallest areas and just
drop it and go.  I was lucky enough to find the original buyer and he was
willing to sell it back to me.

Again, thanks for the help,

Lane