[AT] sliglty OT--farm truck parts

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:03:11 PST 2009

Hi John,

I went down the same road looking for a fuel pump relay for an '89 F-250 in late 1990's.  The Ford dealer offered that there had been six or seven part number changes for that relay at that time.  I tried every one they had in stock.  None would make the engine run O.K. and some not at all.  I went to-  of all places  - Autozone-  and got the correct one on the first try.

Interesting.

Charlie V. in WNY