[AT] AT Digest, Vol 59, Issue 14 - engine heaters

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 19:14:26 PST 2009

I was going to mention that my dad got a new GMC 5500 last year and had a
Webasto heater installed.  He loves it.  It is programmable to turn on every
morning before he starts the truck.  You don't have to be near an electrical
plug either which helps when he goes home from work at night which might be
out in the middle of nowhere.  It uses less fuel than the engine does
idling.

Brian