[AT] sliglty OT--farm truck parts

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Jan 18 15:32:32 PST 2009

John Hall wrote:
> Napa said they couldn't look up parts on anything bigger than an F-350.
> However if it is rear brakes I need, I'll see what rear end is in it and see
> if they can find them that way.   A couple of local parts houses are
> supposed to be able to get parts---I'm just lining up my parts suppliers
> ahead of time for price comparison. Apparently there are no good online
> stores?
>
> John Hall

You need a NAPA that deals with commercial trucks, OR one that actually
has some talent behind the counter. They can get the parts IF they
bother to look them up. Our local NAPA is where I get the parts for our
rigs. None of them are as small as an F-350.

If your still looking hit a truck-stop or truck service shop. Ask them
where they get there parts. Most of them work with local parts places.

Steve Williams
Firefighter, EMT, Fire Police
Van Hornesville Vol. Fire Dept