[AT] sliglty OT--farm truck parts

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 18 10:11:42 PST 2009

It's a possibility that you will not be able to get re builts or parts
anymore, only, new manufacture at the same price.
This goes for many parts including front drive axles (drive shafts). The
re-mans have become a liability because they are sometimes just tested to
see if they are ok ,  cleaned up and sold as re-man units.
Skip