[AT] sliglty OT--farm truck parts IS IT OEM FORD?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 18 10:03:07 PST 2009

One other thing John,  when you get into medium duty trucks you might find
that your Ford doesn't have a "Ford" rear end under it. It might be an Eaton
or a Rockwell.  Before you go looking for brake parts you might as well
crawl up under it, find the tag on the rear end housing and get the numbers
off of it.

Charlie