[AT] Oil for COLD weather - Cub Cadet

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:17:42 PST 2009

This should ball park it, Roy.  Motorcraft may be the least expensive at WallyWorld.

Semi-synthetic oil
Semi-synthetic oils (also called 'synthetic blends') are blends of
mineral oil with no more than 30% synthetic oil. Designed to have many
of the benefits of synthetic oil without matching the cost of pure
synthetic oil. Motul introduced the first semi-synthetic motor oil in
1966.
Lubricants which have synthetic base stocks even lower 30%, high
performance additive packs consisting of esters can also be considered
as synthetic lubricants. Ratio of the synthetic base stock is generally
used to define commodity codes among the customs declarations of tax
purposes.