[AT] Big Coleman 6 hp

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:27:22 PST 2009

Most compressors will turn about one or two turns and then the
compression starts building in the line to the tank even though it was
relieved the last time it shut down. I have long intended to add a
small high pressure tank about the size of a soda can in the line
between the compressor and the tank check valve. Then hopefully it can
turn a few turns and pick up some speed before the compression comes
up to the the pressure left in the main tank. I just have not done it
yet. I am also now planning to add a "T" and a ball valve so that in
really cold weather (like tomorrow, shut the gate Ralph...) I can open
the valve and let the compressor come up to full speed with no
restriction and then  shut the valve.

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)