[AT] Polar Ice Caps/ block heaters

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 13 20:57:13 PST 2009

Roy, most of the block heaters I know of are in the range of 700 watt.
Although I have a couple of tractors that I have the 1500 watt heaters on .
I don't figure to leave them plugged in for long. The little Massey Perkins
will fire up after an hour of being plugged in even at today's -10 temps.

Ralph in Sask.