[AT] John Deere B rear seal Q.

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Jan 13 19:08:16 PST 2009

John,

I wish I could tell you that you've got it way to complicated but
unfortunately (for you) I think you've got it right.  Now, if you would have
only had a serial number above 201,000 ... But then again if only I would
have bought those thousand shares of Microsoft way back when they were one
dollar apiece ...

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington