[AT] Jaques Littlefield - Now there was a true collector of Toys...shorter version

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Mon Jan 12 08:28:14 PST 2009

Yes, that's the guy, show was called "Tank Overhaul" in the US.
There were several programs about several different MV's.

I've also come across some videos one of the workers has posted on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/caddydave

Littlefield was wise enough to set up a foundation, hopefully that will
preserve the collection.

Last year, a guy that had a large MV collection in Hubbard, Ohio died,
and all of his stuff was sold off, as happens with most collections.
I believe in that case, the whole collection went as a unit to someone in
Florida.

http://www.nesys.org/photos/040724_HubbardMV/index.html

Dave Merchant

At 10:10 AM 1/12/2009, Mattias Kessén wrote:
>It must be the guy I've seen on TV over here.
>
>Mattias
>
>2009/1/12  <jahaze at aol.com>:
> > I'm pretty sure he was the one featured on the tank restoration show on
> TLC (or one of those channels).? The shows were great and covered his
> collection along with other tank collectors around the world.? I don't
> remember the name of the show, but I was facinated by how much time,
> effort, and money these guys put into restoring tanks from around the world.
> >
> > Enjoy, Joe

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net