[AT] Now there was a true collector of Toys...

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 12 06:14:01 PST 2009

Steve
Thanks for sharing.
We all lose when good people like  Mr. Littlefield pass on prematurely.
If one is in the area, a definite MUST is a nice, not real large, working
railroad museum in Portola; we spent a couple enjoyable hours there several
years ago.   Several members were there doing some light maintenance,
etc.(getting their hours in), so it became very educational for us.
Herb

<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>