[Farmall] Voltage problem

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 12 04:59:18 PST 2009

Here is a link to a trouble shooting flow chart.  It can be of great
help.  This one is for systems using a regulator.
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/farmallbob/Farmall%20Tractor%20Wiring%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=08-Regulatortroubleshootingchartrev.gif

And this one for systems using a cutout .
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/farmallbob/Farmall%20Tractor%20Wiring%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=07-Cutouttroubleshootingchartrev1_0.gif
John