[Farmall] Voltage problem

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 20:52:37 PST 2009

Leave the lid on the regulator.
If you believe whoever told you the regulator was good and working, all you
can do by stretching the spring is mess it up.  Start checking your wiring
and all the ground connections.
If you don't believe him, diagnose the system from scratch and don't open
the regulator until you are convinced it isn't working.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net