[AT] 13/16 - 20 nut

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:57:14 PST 2009

  Thanks again everyone !  If the weather stays dry I may get one at the
auto salvage now that I know where to find one. It does not matter what the
nut is for. I will just grind off the castles or locking part. since the
original was a thin nut already.  I was looking for it in the wrong place !

Kevin