[AT] 13/16 - 20 nut

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 11 11:39:50 PST 2009

What's that supposed to fit, Kevin?  That IS a stange size.  I might -- MIGHT have something of that nature in among the galvanized bolts and nuts that I salvaged off the Flint & Walling windmill many years ago when I was restoring it.  All of the threads were oversized because they were galvanized after machining.  Even the wrenchs for those old windmills were special.  They were all oversize to accommodate the zinc coating that was added.  But that's a hefy diameter for use on a windmill.

Larry