[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/10 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 07:32:19 PST 2009

My ex-boss at the New Holland dealership bought an old house to remodel.
He turned off the furnace and drained the pipes, but he didn't do
anything with the radiators. Several of them cracked during the winter,
and it cost him a fair amount of money to replace them. I I think that
he ended up finding them in Lancaster Farming and driving quite a
distance to fetch them.

Mike