[AT] Trenton NC Auction tomorrow

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:18:01 PST 2009

Ok guys here's the preview of stuff on this sale.
It's usually a junk sale but this year the stuff looks a lot better.  It's a
Volunteer Fire Dept sale and has all sorts of stuff on it including some
farm equipment.  Here is a list of the tractors with a brief comment as to
condition and/or overall appearance.  I didn't spend any time looking them
over.

Farmall Cub  "restored"  good

Farmall Cub "restored" good (man is so proud of it he has it covered with 6
mil plastic until the sale tomorrow.  I didn't think it looked THAT good but
I didn't lift the plastic up to really check it.

D-14 AC rough, no manifold, carb hanging by linkage but it has 2 nearly
brand new 26" tires on it.

D-15 AC Ser II gas. Appears to be a nice tractor.  Rear tires are older but
good tread.  Front tires are slick.  Appears to be a working tractor that
was just pressure washed.  The pressure wash was fast and dirty with some
areas not being touched.  What is clean has good looking paint so it must
have been repainted not so many years ago.

Ford Golden Jubalee (sp).  all there.  appears to be original paint in good
shape except for a few small rust spots.  Nice restoration project tractor.

Ford 4000 Avg.  I only saw it from a distance.

IH 666 rough looking but appears to be original working tractor.  rear tires
are cracked.  looks like it hasn't seen much use lately and worked hard
before.

Oliver 1650 Hydra-power Over/Under Hydraulic shift
Restored.  Nice looking tractor.

MF 285 nice

NH TC 55 DA w/ loader  nice

JD 420C (crawler) with non adjustable straight blade.

Cat D4d  dirty like it just came from work.  I didn't pay any attention to
the blade.

Case 580 B backhoe.  Dirty.  Looks like it came straight off the job. I
couldn't see any problems with pins and bushings but I didn't see it move.

That's it!

Charlie