[AT] Oliver 770(OT)

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 6 16:12:51 PST 2009

Phil -

Some vet's facilities, like ours here, offer crematorium services. Ours does
it up right - special  metal urn containing the ashes, complete with a lid
that has a ceramic heart on top, with your dog's paw print embedded on top
along with its name.
I've always buried my dogs in the past because they happened to pass when
the ground wasn't frozen, but I decided to go the cremation route this time.
It wasn't all that expensive and a heck of a lot easier than trying to hack
out a decent burial site in January.

Bob