[AT] OT Belle

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:01:34 PST 2009

My sympathy, Bob.  It was discussed here on the list a few months back about the great companionship a dog offers.  My wife and I were just where you are a year and one half ago when one of our two English Setters (sisters) had to be put away.  I will always remember the last hug I was able to give her as she sat on the Vet's table.  Not easy.  The good news is she left us with many memories as I am sure Belle did for you.

Charlie V.