[AT] internal block repair

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Jan 1 11:27:04 PST 2009

I've tried fixing a couple of broken Cub blocks with little
success.  If I attempted it again I would jerk the engine, drain all
the oil out of it, set it over on it's side,   burn (heat) all signs
of oil away from the crack with a tourch and braze it.       This is
the reason I don't buy Cubs any more!   John W.