[Farmall] 1950 Farmall Cub grill color

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 09:29:41 PST 2009

I think they are mostly posed pictures.  One of the Cub pictures is the only
one I can actually see any paint coming out of a nozzle.  The original of
one Cub picture has a note that the painter should be wearing a mask.  One
of the Farmall factory pictures shows masks on the painters.  At the time,
masks were probably the standard for painter protection.  At that time paint
didn't have any of the extremely hazardous hardeners but prolonged exposure
to the fumes of that paint was still a hazard.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net