[AT] MF 65 LP tractor need hyd pump info

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Feb 28 17:31:26 PST 2009

Massey ferguson belt pulley was an attachment that bolted on over the
PTO shaft and the belt pulley was behind the driver.  If I did not need
the PTO for a mower etc. When the loader was attached, then I could use
a PTO hyd pump....  I have got to make this a professional looking
installation also.  I looked at that power steering for tractors
website, but like most websites, it tells nothing.
Cecil in OKla