[AT] MF 65 LP tractor need hyd pump info

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Feb 28 05:53:50 PST 2009

I had a MF65 on LP follow me home a couple of nights ago.  It has issues
with the front axle support that mounts to the engine.  The first time
in 40 years that I have seen one that is cracked.  It doesn't appear to
have ever had a loader mounted.  It must have had a bad wreck or fall...

I am trying to install a hyd pump to put a front end loader on it if I
ever get a front support found..  Some forklift pumps mount on the
engine and drive off the camshaft.  They use a continental engine.  This
tractor has power steering.  Could I mount a hydraulic pump off the
camshaft drive for the power steering pump and run a loader and the
power steering.  I could always install a flow divider, or a double pump
to get the power steering...

Cecil in OKla