[AT] Good tractor day

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 27 18:55:02 PST 2009

Ralph,

I'm in North Carolina near where Spencer lives (in fact probably less
than 15 miles away).  Some miles west of Charlie.
Yesterday was very nice (a typical oddity we seem to get for a day or so
every February).  Temperatures in the low 60's F, sun and little wind.
Today was cooler, overcast rainy and breezy.  Forecast is for snow
Sunday night.  They say maybe enough to measure this time.  So far this
winter we've had less than 1/2 inch of snow.

David
NW NC