[AT] Good tractor day

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 27 18:49:51 PST 2009

Charlie,

The bit of early spring was welcome.  Now back to the winter stuff for a
few more weeks.  I thought I had missed the "early spring" last week
when we had a couple days of spring like weather and I couldn't get away
for the new tractor battery but we had another day this week so I had a
second chance.

I was feeling about the same a couple days after the last visit to see
the granddaughters.  I came home with some sort of bug and for 24 hours
or so I was feeling really crappy, after that only a little crappy <g>.
The 5 year old joined me in the bed with the comment "my bed is cold and
daddy snores".  We found out after I got home she has picked up the same
bug.

I gave up on trying to grow garden peas years ago as I never got them in
the ground early enough.

David
NW NC