[AT] Good tractor day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 27 13:25:08 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bruce" <davidbruce at yadtel.net>
To: "ATIS" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 9:10 AM
Subject: [AT] Good tractor day

> Yesterday we had very nice weather.  So nice I was riding the tractor in
> short sleeves.
David, you must be a long long way south of me to even think of riding an
open tractor in short sleeves. I just got back from a trip to the city to
pick up a transmission and it is without doubt still winder contiion s here.
Nice warm sunshine through the glass but the heater was going at max heat
setting while the outside temp on the Blazer registered in the -15F degree
range. Strong south  winds blew snow across the highway like the shifting
desert sands which also gave a wind chill factor in the -35 degree range.
Gardening is still about 2 months away for us. Gives me plenty of time to
install that transmission (if my fingers don't freeze up in the  process) .

Ralph in Sask.