[AT] Good tractor day

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 27 11:29:09 PST 2009

Charlie,
You need a tractor for each implement <g> - as do I.
Need to get the D-14 back in action so I can use those implements.
Not nice weather here today but I did get the garden turned.

Just got over a bout with some virus I got from a granddaughter first of
the month.  Hope you feel better soon.

David
NW NC