[AT] Combine for Ralph Goff

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 25 09:46:09 PST 2009

Close is a relative term Charlie. Still way out of my territory.  I guess it
is a good deal at the current price though. And they are a good combine if
it is anything like the R62 that a friend used to combine my flax back in
04. It had the air cooled Deutz v8 diesel engine. It sure ate up the acres
with that 30 foot header.

Ralph in Sask.