[AT] Was:tractor shopping NOW:fuel

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:02:31 PST 2009

Leaks that stop once warm tend to point to seals that have lost their
resiliency. Biodiesel is a very good solvent and will clean out any gunk
that may have been bridging the gap. I think (but don't know) that biodiesel
has a higher cloud point and therefore will gell sooner that dino diesel.
Chuck Saunders