[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 24 14:20:47 PST 2009

Steve -
Right on. We boarded saddle horses on our farm when I was a kid. I'd say the
majority of owners had a "they're just like owning a dog" mindset. Not a
clue as to what they were getting into or doing. At least they were smart
enough to pay us for doing what they never knew needed to be done, and the
horses were better for it.
Bob