[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Feb 24 13:18:00 PST 2009

Bob McNitt wrote:
> Mike -
>
> Same here in CNY. Every week the farm listings are full of "horses for sale"
> ads, and folks who responded with a buying interest have said the poor
> condition of many of them was disturbing, yet their owners would seldom come
> down on the price or admit they could no longer afford them. We're also
> seeing more cases of the SPCA stepping in where horses are on the verge of
> dying from neglect. Sad.
> Bob

Seeing the same thing in this area.

Also seeing a lot of "pet" horses being sold off. You know the ones
bought by folks who's kids HAD to have horses but have NO horse
experience and don't want to learn.
What do you mean you need to trim the hooves?
Shoe a horse, do they sell horse shoes at Pay-Less?
What do you mean that I shouldn't have a horse, I wasn't using that
1/10th acre lawn anyway...

--
Steve