[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 24 11:31:55 PST 2009

Mike -

Same here in CNY. Every week the farm listings are full of "horses for sale"
ads, and folks who responded with a buying interest have said the poor
condition of many of them was disturbing, yet their owners would seldom come
down on the price or admit they could no longer afford them. We're also
seeing more cases of the SPCA stepping in where horses are on the verge of
dying from neglect. Sad.
Bob