[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 24 08:18:25 PST 2009

Dave -

The horsers here in CNY are cut from the same fabric .. money apparently
means nothing to them. One of our most successful "farm & garden" stores
here is doing very well because it caters to the horsers & mini-farm owners,
many relocated here from the big cities, and the prices the store charges
for everything is inflated about 40%. And it's pretty common to see the same
customers stopping 2 or 3 times a week, buying small quantities of almost
everything. It's kind of funny to see them trying to cram 2 or 3 bags of
feed and the same number of light bales into their Volvo or Mercedes station
wagons or SUVs.

Bob in CNY