[Farmall] Rusty F-20's and Regulars

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 24 07:08:35 PST 2009

Bob
I didn't go with Carl to pick up the tractors, it took two trips from
Houston to get it all. His 7 year old daughter and her older sister did go
with though (both adopted but to different families) and the courthouse was
a topic of discussion afterwards. Has to be impressive if it gets the
attention of that age group in this day and time.

John