[AT] OT Rödja - The blacksmiths shop fireplace

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:15:37 PST 2009

Steve,  I'm half asleep and not thinking too well but I can't think what you
mean by the HOF and LOF but you make a good point about opinions of NY.
I've never spent much time in NY just because I don't travel that much but
I'm very much aware that most of NY state is more rural than most of North
Carolina.  Your population is all crammed into the cities.  Ours is spread
all over everywhere.

Charlie