[AT] New 8N (weather)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 23 20:02:11 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cecil Bearden" <crbearden at copper.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] New 8N

So, I guess I am ready to bale hay this summer.  Funny thing.  It is the
driest I have ever seen it.  No snow to speak of, shirt sleeve weather
in February.  Hope the drought is not here.  If so, I am really in deep ..

Cecil in oKla

We are pretty much at normal snow conditions here in Sask. with no fears of
a drought just yet. No shirtsleeve weather but at +12 degrees F it was nice
enough to work on some machinery outside for a while today.
One thing I have noticed, not a lot of foggy or frosty mornings this winter.
The old saying used to be that you could expect precipation 90 to 100 days
after a fog. Does this indicate a dry spring? If so it could be a short hay
crop here too.

Ralph in Sask.