[Farmall] #10 corn picker

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 18:44:29 PST 2009

I trying to get an approximate value of a #10 picker mounted on an F-20. At present it is owned by an estate.
My local club is interested in buying it for several reasons. The estate who it belongs to is that of a long time club member. The tractor/picker?was bought new by the farm where our show grounds are located. I haven't seen the machine for quite a few years but it is supposed to be in very nice shape. It has always been stored indoors and the decals and lettering are still in good shape. The club wants to make a reasonable offer to the estate, but don't really know where to start.

Todd Markle
Spring Mills, Pa.