[AT] OT Rödja - The blacksmiths shop fireplace

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:06:48 PST 2009

Nope not me.  I've never been in NY State but 3 times in my life and those
times were just passing through.

My folks were around during the Revolution too.  My mothers name was Moore
and her dad was born just up the road from a place called Moore's Creek
Battleground in S/E NC.  We used to have family reunions at the
battleground.    I forget the exact history of the Moore's creek battle but
apparently the local boys took up the bridge boards and just left the poles
which they didn't bother to tell the Red Coats they had greased with lard.