[Farmall] Rusty F-20's and Regulars

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Mon Feb 23 13:07:58 PST 2009

I am not well versed with early Farmalls or their implaments, but I would
say that the item in picture4 that is chain driven from the wheel would be
the drive for a rear mounted two row planter or fertilizer. It looks almost
like there are agitators in the form of flighting right behind the drive
spockets for the indiviual units. I am sure someone else on the list could
tell you better, but that is what I would have to guess it was.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
1940 Farmall A
1946 John Deere B