[Farmall] [SPAM] Re: 1950 Cub questions

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Sun Feb 22 08:41:09 PST 2009

It is important to remember that NOT all tractors in that range were Demos.
Also that serial number range is a guess, it is based on tractors built from
November 1949 until March 1950.
IH never published a list of the Mid-Century  Demos.
Here is a photo of a Mid Century Demo painted Red.
http://wisconsinhistory.org/whi/fullRecord.asp?id=24097&qstring=http%3A%2F%2
Fwisconsinhistory%2Eorg%2Fwhi%2Fresults%2Easp%3Fpageno%3D2%26keyword1%3DFarm
all%2BCub%26search%5Ftype%3Dbasic%26sort%5Fby%3Ddate

Mike