[AT] New 8N

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 20:13:42 PST 2009

I have never been a real big fan of the N-series Fords to begin with, and
as far as this "new" one goes, to borrow a line from Smokey and the Bandit:
anybody that would own something like that would go to a minister's funeral
dressed in feathers!!

It would be interesting if CNH would try something similar with their
Farmall line--making a model with A/B/C/H/M styling, but you can't improve
on perfection!

Al

2/21/2009