[AT] ice storm

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 20 21:24:28 PST 2009

You have my sympathy, Kevin.  We only lost power for five days, but the cleanup is going to take a long time.  I spent three days doing nothing but cutting up limbs so they are short enough to handle for carrying off from where they piled up under the trees.  We haven't even started cutting down the trees that are so damaged that they have to be taken out.  We may start that process during tomorrow's combination of rain and snow.  I think Marion, Kentucky, got hit about as bad as you.  We heard from friends near there after 11 days without power, but haven't heard from them since then.

Larry