[AT] A little time on the Ferguson TO-20

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 12:01:48 PST 2009

On Feb 19, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Indiana Robinson wrote:

> I was having some problems with the gunk in the fuel tank... I
> decided that
> I would pick up one at the local Orchlen farm store down the road
> since I had seen them there before. I won't go into what I was
> mumbling as I stood there in the store looking at the empty hook...
> They often have empty hooks...
> I decided that I would pick up one from TSC over in Franklin IN (the
> next town west). I usually go to the TSC in Greens.... I lucked out
> and the Franklin store had
> one.

I'm hoping it's as easy to get a fuel shutoff valve for my IHC '51
W-4.  It seems that the gas leaks out, and comes out a drain hole at
the carburetor so after a while (week or two) there's no gas left in
the tank.

I presume that a new valve is not too expensive and wold solve this
problem the easy way, without trying to re-build the current valve.

Roy
Hoping for warmer weather to start on that tractor.

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.
Groton NY, 13073