[AT] Sleeve

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Feb 19 07:11:33 PST 2009

Charlie--My guess is that it has to be John Deere since only two sleeves are
involved.

On 2/18/2009 9:44:12 PM, charliehill (charliehill at embarqmail.com) wrote: >
Bill would that be a JD B, an AC B or an IH B? > Enquiring minds want to
know? > > Charlie > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Bill Thompson"
<billt at agiftofmaine.com> > To: "Antique tractor email discussion group"
<at at lists.antique-tractor. > com> > Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:35
PM > Subject: [AT] Sleeve > > > > Hay guys, > > Can you help me out ,
looking for a sleeve for my 1939 B , my mechanic > > said > > he only needed
one, and that is the one that was stuck,and bore it to > > match > > the
other one. Or should I do the other one also? PS has anybody this, > > >
that > > could help me out , or maybe have one kicking around ? Thank's > >
Bill T. > > > > > > Bill Thompson > > Sherman Mills, Maine > > > >