[AT] Old GMC engine head

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 07:25:49 PST 2009

Hi all,

I have a 1931 Chevy coupe (with rumble seat) that I am restoring, motor was done several years ago.  In my quest for parts I have picked up some that folks thought were for my car, some proved later not to be!
So, I have some available parts, one that might find some farm use is a head for a General Motor's engine from the early '30's for a 6 cyl truck, it was magnafluxed in the '50's and does not have any flaws (acording to the old garage mechanic I got it from).  It is in my barn resting on some wood strips so it should still be good, I am in the south now, and I will be able to e-mail the serial number if there is any intrest.
In the meantime I am in the market for some bumper bolts for my 1931 Chevy Coupe.

Pharmr Bruce